Information of Focquet nv on the processing of personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) n°2016/279 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
Focquet sa hereby sends you information of interest to you concerning your personal data that it collects, holds, processes or retains directly or indirectly within the framework of the contractual relations that it maintains with you and this, in application of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) n°2016/279 of 27 April 2016 known as “GDPR” and addresses to you hereafter its policy of management and processing of the data set up.
2. Responsible for the processing of your data
Rue des Haipes, 1
Contact person :
Mr. Peter Rijcken
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 081 62 59 72
You are free to contact our company by e-mail to exercise your rights or obtain information by attaching a copy of both sides of your identity card to your e-mail.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy at Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels – Tel: 02 274 48 00 – Mail: email@example.com
3. What personal data do we process?
3.1. General data:
We process mainly the following data:
- Name, first name
- Telephone, Mail, Fax
- Banking data
- Geolocation data such as GPS data;
- Profession/sector of activity…
- Data related to the follow-up of the commercial relationship
3.2. Sensible data (article 9.1 of GDPR)
We do not process personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, nor do we process genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, or data concerning the health or sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person, except under the conditions set out in Article 9.2 of the GDPR.
4. What are the purposes of the processing of these personal data?
These personal data are processed in order to:
1. The negotiation, conclusion and execution of the contract;
2. To comply with our legal obligations;
3. Performing a task in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority;
4. To serve the legitimate interests of our company such as fraud prevention, information and network security…
5. To establish internal statistics and specific to our sector of activity;
6. Information and advertising, with your prior consent.
Without this personal data, the negotiation, conclusion and execution of the contract are impossible.
5. What are your rights ?
- You have the right to give or withdraw your consent to the processing and exchange of your data.
- If you agree today to give your data and that it will be processed within the framework of our activities, you can always withdraw your consent later. In this case, we will explain to you how your data will be deleted from our database. However, it may not be possible to withdraw all information, in particular that which is necessary by virtue of a legal
- obligation or a mission of public interest or justified by a vital interest or a legitimate interest that prevails over your rights.
- You have the right to be informed about the purposes for which your data will be processed and who will have access to your data. We will tell you which persons will be involved in the processing of your data and which persons/companies will have access to your data.
- You have the right to ask what information about you is stored and to request corrections if any of the information is not correct.
- You have the right to receive all information about you that is stored in a portable and readable format.
- Our company that collects your data directly is responsible for this data.
- Our company has a duty to ensure that your data is handled securely and to notify you if the security of your data is breached.
- If you are concerned about the way in which your data is processed, you can contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Commission for the Protection of Privacy: Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel: 02/274 48 00 or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
When you visit the FOCQUET website, cookies may be installed on your computer. Cookies simplify your visit and optimize the ergonomics of the dialogue. You may refuse the installation of these cookies on your computer, but this refusal may prevent you from accessing certain website services.