We are looking for a technical sales engineer for electric motors for the French market.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER : FOCQUET SA
Focquet is a family business located in Belgium (Gembloux). It is the leader in the sale, the rental and the distribution of industrial electric motors. The company has the largest stock of new and reconditioned motors in Western Europe: more than 20,000 engines up to 10,000kW.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE FUNCTION AND MISSION
The function :
You will report directly to the Technical and Sales Manager and work closely with the parent company in Gembloux.
The Mission :
- ACTIVE prospecting
- Participation in customer development and customer loyalty
- Active participation in the application of sales processes
- Send offers in the requested format and in a timely fashion
- Follow-up of offers
- Settlement of the orders (establishment and sending of “order acknowledgment”, registration of orders in the Logistics system)
- Training: You have a technical training (eg industrial engineer or master/bachelor in electromechanics, electricity, …) or already have a first experience in the field of sales of rotating machines.
- Languages: Good oral and written proficiency in French and English.
- PC: Good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Personality: You like customer contact, you are organized, conscientious, dynamic, sociable and eager to find technical solutions adapted to the customers
If you wish to apply to us on a spontaneously or on the basis of the proposed vacancies, please send us your CV and cover letter at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org