Are you looking for a job? We invite you to check out the career prospects proposed by Focquet!
Our staff is fundamental as it is at the center of our activities. Customer support takes on a very important role within the company. Therefore, we stress a staff which is always attentive to the needs of our customers. We believe an attentive and dedicated staff is our key strength.
- Working in a fast-growing dynamic family business
- Evolve professionally by gaining experience and taking responsibility
- Enjoy freedom of action and decision-making at a professional level
- Share the fundamental values of the company, namely integrity, respect, customer satisfaction and quality of work
- Find medium- and long-term job stability within a dynamic team.
AN INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
You will report directly to the Technical and Sales Manager and work closely with the other internal and external sales engineers.
You will be responsible for the management and coordination of the follow-up of orders and orders for the industrial pumps division as well as for rotating machines, transformers and power electronics.
- Active participation in the application of sales processes
- Send offers in the requested format and in a timely fashion
- Follow-up of offers
- Settlement of the orders (establishment and sending of “order acknowledgment”, registration of orders in the Logistics system)
- Follow-up of order progress, contacts with both suppliers and customers
- Comparison of data included in the orders with offers and order acknowledgment
- Control of the delivery of products
- Training: You have a technical training (eg industrial engineer or master/bachelor in electromechanics, electricity, …)
- Experience: A first experience in a similar function acquired in a technical environment is an advantage but is not indispensable, the position being also open to young graduates without experience
- Languages: Good oral and written proficiency in French, Dutch (60% of the clientele is Dutch-speaking for the “industrial pumps” department) and English (80% of the clientele is from foreign countries)
- PC: Good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Personality: You like customer contact, you are organized, conscientious, dynamic, sociable and eager to find technical solutions adapted to the customers
Location: Rue des Haipes 1, 5030 Gembloux, Belgium
Contact: If you wish to apply to us on a spontaneously or on the basis of the proposed vacancies, please send us your CV and cover letter at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org